Online customer area
You can transmit your transmission documents (fax- or e-mail-draft), as well as your transmission data (detailed information and addressing of you voucher, exported from your data base) via customer area– the transmission is carried out automatically by our computing center.
We also carry out fully automated connections for you. At the occurrence of an event all transmission data will be transmitted to us (via FTP or e-mail). At the entrance of your data in our system, the deposited draft (Including your writing paper and standard text) will be automatically sent to a defined group of recipients.
After your vouchers have been shipped, you’ll get access to detailed information about the transmission. If you handle the shipping via website, our secured customer area gives you insight into statistics and detailed reports with many options.
Since the law on simplifying taxes of 1 July 2011 - invoices by e-mail or internetfax can be sent from company to company, the digital signature is not required anymore.
Electronic invoicing is easy to use and saves postage costs, printing costs and shipping time. Except for the retention period all applicable laws for invoicing remain.
- Save postal charges
- Save printing costs
- Reduce postal transport time
- Ensure for faster payments
- See exactly when your invoice has been sent
- Approval: Agreement for an electronic invoice don´t have to be request. An inclusion to the terms and conditions are enough.
- Same content standards as for printed invoices.
- Same retention period for recipients: 10 years in the format in which they are received.